On October 1, 1991, “MCA” label released “There Is Always One More Time”, the thirty-second B.B. King album. It was recorded in 1981, at “Conway Studios” in Los Angeles, and was produced by Stewart Levine.
- B. King – vocals, guitar
- Arthur Adams – guitar
- Michael Landau– guitar
- Freddie Washington– bass guitar
- Joe Sample– piano
- Neal Larson – keyboards, Hammond organ
- Jim Keltner– drums
- Lenny Castro– percussion
- Bunny Hull, Paulette Brown, Valerie Pinkston-Mayo – background vocals
All tracks by Joe Sample and Will Jennings; except where noted.
- I’m Moving On
- Back in L.A.
- The Blues Come over Me
- Fool Me Once
- The Lowdown
- Mean and Evil – Arthur Adams
- Something up My Sleeve – Arthur Adams
- Roll, Roll, Roll
- There Is Always One More Time – Doc Pomus, Ken Hirsch