On October 24, 2014, “All Ice” label released “World of Glass”, album by Terje Isungset and Arve Henriksen. It was recorded December 2011, live in Tallinn, and in 2012 in Bergen, Norway, and was produced by Arve Henriksen and Terje Isungset. All instruments used on the album are made out of glass, 15 glass artists worked on making instruments for two years.
- Arve Henriksen – glass horns, glass trumpets, recording, mixing, editing
- Terje Isungset – glass percussion, concept, recording, mixing, editing
- Asle Karstad, Estonian Public Broadcasting – live recording engineer
- Daniel Mikael Wold – mixing, mastering
- Lasse Berntzen – album cover
- Kaupo Kikkas – photography
All tracks by Terje Isungset and Arve Henriksen.
- Looking Through
- Transparent Shadow
- Crystal Clear
- Optical Density
- Crunchy Crystal
- Melting Glass Process
- Murano Stories
- Clearness At Departure