On September 2, 2013, “BMG” label released “Later…When the TV Turns to Static”, the third Glasvegas studio album. It was recorded in 2013, at “Gorbals Studio” in Glasgow, Scotland, and was produced by James Allan.
- James Allan – lead vocals, mixing
- Rab Allan – guitar, mixing
- Paul Donoghue – bass guitar, mixing
- Jonna Löfgren – drums, mixing
- Andrea Gobbi – engineer, mixing
- Cameron Malcolm – engineer assistant
- Guy Davie – mastering
All tracks by James Allan.
- Later…When the TV Turns to Static
- All I Want is My Baby
- Secret Truth
- I’d Rather Be Dead (Than Be with You)
- Neon Bedroom
- Finished Sympathy