In July 1981, “Jugoton” label released “Bistriji ili tuplji čovek biva kad…” (Brighter or Dumber a Man Gets When…), the debut and the only Šarlo Akrobata album. It was recorded April – May 1981, and was produced by Akpiđoto (Akrobata,Mile “Pile” Miletić, Đorđe Petrović and Toni Jurij).
- Milan Mladenović– vocals, guitar
- Dušan Kojić– vocals,bass guitar
- Ivan Vdović– vocals, drums
All tracks by Milan Mladenović, Dušan Kojić and Ivan Vdović.
- Šarlo je nežan” (Charlie Is Gentle)
- Pazite na decu (I) (Take Care Of Children (I))
- Rano izjutra (Early In The Morning)
- Sad se jasno vidi(Now It’s Cleary Seen)
- Ljubavna priča (Love Story)
- Samo ponekad(Just Occasionally)
- Čovek (Man)
- Bes (Rage)
- O, O, O…
- Ja želim jako (I Want Strongly)
- Pazite na decu (II) (Take Care Of Children (II))
On May 17, 1981, “Park Avenue” label released “Youth of America”, the second Wipers studio album. It was recorded in 1980, at “Wave Sound Studios” in Vancouver, Washington, and was produced by Greg Sage.
- Greg Sage– vocals, guitar, piano, production, recording
- Brad Davidson – bass guitar, tape operation assistance
- Dave Koupal – bass guitar
- Brad Naish – drums
All tracks by Greg Sage.
- Talking Too Long
- Can This Be
- Pushing the Extreme
- When It’s Over
- No Fair
- Youth of America
On April 30, 1984, “Linn Records” label released “A Walk Across the Rooftops”, the debut Blue Nile album. It was recorded 1981 – 1983, at “Castlesound Studios” in Pencaitland, East Lothian, Scotland, and was produced by Paul Buchanan and Robert Bell.
- Robert Bell – bass, synthesizers, arranger
- Paul Buchanan – vocals, guitars, synthesizers, arranger
- Paul Joseph Moore – keyboards, synthesizers
- Nigel Thomas – drums
- Calum Malcolm– engineer
All tracks by Paul Buchanan and Robert Bell.
- A Walk Across the Rooftops
- Tinseltown in the Rain
- From Rags to Riches
- Easter Parade
- Automobile Noise
On March 10, 1982, “Charisma” label released “After Hours”, the ninth Gary Moore studio album. It was recorded in 1981, and was produced by Gary Moore and Ian Taylor.
- Gary Moore– vocals, guitar
- Will Lee, Bob Daisley, Johnny B. Gaydon – bass
- Graham Walker, Anton Fig– drums
- Tommy Eyre– keyboards
- Martin Drover – trumpet
- Frank Mead, Nick Pentelow, Nick Payn – saxophone
- Andrew Love, Wayne Jackson– The Memphis Horns
- Carol Kenyon, Linda Taylor – vocals
- Richard Morgan – oboe
- B. King– vocals, guitar
- Albert Collins – vocals, guitar
All tracks by Gary Moore, except where noted.
- Cold Day in Hell – Gary Moore
- Don’t You Lie to Me (I Get Evil) – Hudson Whittaker
- Story of the Blues
- Since I Met You Baby
- Separate Ways
- Only Fool in Town
- Key to Love – John Mayall
- Jumpin’ at Shadows – Duster Bennett
- The Blues is Alright – Milton Campbell
- The Hurt Inside
- Nothing’s the Same
On March 10, 1981, “Asylum” label released “On There Goes the Neighborhood”, the fifth Joe Walsh album. It was recorded October – November 1980, and was produced by Joe Walsh and George “Chocolate” Perry.
- Joe Walsh– vocals, guitars, piano, synthesizer, bass guitar
- Don Felder– guitar, pedal steel, backing vocals
- Joe Vitale– drums, keyboards, flute
- Victor Feldman– percussion
- Russ Kunkel– percussion
- David Lindley– percussion, violin, backing vocals
- Bob Mayo– guitar
- Kenny Passarelli– bass guitar, backing vocals
- George “Chocolate” Perry– bass guitar, backing vocals
- Tom Stephenson – keyboards
- Timothy B. Schmit– backing vocals
- Jody Boyer – backing vocals
All tracks by Joe Walsh, except where noted.
- Made Your Mind Up
- Down on the Farm
- Rivers (Of the Hidden Funk) – Joe Walsh, Don Felder
- A Life of Illusion – Kenny Passarelli, Joe Walsh
- You Never Know
On March 1, 1982, “Arista” label released “One Vice at a Time”, the sixth Krokus studio album. It was recorded in 1981, at “Battery Studios” in London, and was produced by Tony Platt, Marc Storace, Fernando von Arb, Mark Kohler, Chris von Rohr and Freddy Steady.
- Marc Storace– lead vocals
- Fernando von Arb– lead and rhythm guitar, bass, piano
- Mark Kohler– rhythm and lead guitar
- Chris von Rohr– bass, piano, percussion, drums
- Freddy Steady– drums, percussion
- Bruce Dickinson– backing vocals
- Tony Platt– engineer, mixing
- Barry Sage – assistant engineer
- Long Stick Goes Boom – Chris von Rohr, Fernando von Arb, Marc Storace
- Bad Boys, Rag Dolls – Chris von Rohr, Fernando von Arb, Marc Storace
- Playin’ the Outlaw – Chris von Rohr, Fernando von Arb, Freddy Steady, Marc Storace
- To the Top – Chris von Rohr, Fernando von Arb, Marc Storace
- Down the Drain – Chris von Rohr, Fernando von Arb
- American Woman – Burton Cummings, Gary Peterson, Michael James Kale, Randy Bachman
- I’m on the Run – Chris von Rohr, Fernando von Arb, Marc Storace
- Save Me – Chris von Rohr, Fernando von Arb, Freddy Steady, Marc Storace
- Rock ‘n’ Roll – Chris von Rohr, Fernando von Arb
On January 28, 1981, “Bearsville” label released “Healing”, the ninth Todd Rundgren studio album. It was recorded in 1980, and was produced by Todd Rundgren.
- Todd Rundgren – vocals, all instruments, arranger, engineer
All tracks by Todd Rundgren.
- Golden Goose
- Healing, Part I
- Healing, Part II
- Healing, Part III