On October 23, 2007, “Columbia” label released “Good Apollo, I’m Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World for Tomorrow” the fourth Coheed and Cambria studio album. It is a sequel to band’s previous album “Good Apollo, I’m Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness”. The album was recorded April – June 2007, and was produced by Nick Raskulinecz and Rick Rubin.
- Claudio Sanchez – lead and backing vocals; rhythm guitar, keyboards, synths
- Travis Stever – lead guitar, backing vocals
- Michael Todd – bass guitar
- Taylor Hawkins – recording drums
- Rami Jaffe – piano; synths
- Stevie Blacke – violin; viola; cello; string arrangements
- Chondra Echert – backing vocals
- Nicholas Manrique Gardner – vocal, backing bass
All lyrics by Claudio Sanchez, all music by Claudio Sanchez, Travis Stever, Michael Todd and Chris Pennie, except where noted.
- The Reaping
- No World for Tomorrow
- The Hound (of Blood and Rank)
- The Running Free – Claudio Sanchez and Dave Katz.
- Mother Superior
- Gravemakers & Gunslingers
- Justice in Murder
- The End Complete I: The Fall of House Atlantic
- The End Complete II: Radio Bye Bye
- The End Complete III: The End Complete
- The End Complete IV: The Road and the Damned – Claudio Sanchez, Sam Hollander, Dave Katz
- The End Complete V: On the Brink