On October 20, 1986, “ZTT” label released “Liverpool”, the second and final Frankie Goes to Hollywood studio album. It was recorded March – July 1986, and was produced by Stephen Lipson.
- Holly Johnson – lead vocals
- Brian Nash – guitar
- Mark O’Toole – bass guitar
- Peter Gill – drums
- Paul Rutherford – backing vocals
- Stephen Lipson – guitar, keyboards
- Steve Howe, Trevor Rabin – guitar
- Andy Richards, Peter-John Vettese – keyboards
- Betsy Cook – backing vocals
- Richard Niles – string and brass arrangement
- Heff Moraes – engineer assistant
- Barry Diament – mastering
- Anton Corbijn – photography
- Trevor Horn – executive producer
All tracks are written by Peter Gill, Holly Johnson, Brian Nash and Mark O’Toole, except where noted.
- Warriors of the Wasteland
- Rage Hard
- Kill the Pain
- Maximum Joy
- Watching the Wildlife
- Lunar Bay
- For Heaven’s Sake
- Is Anybody Out There?