In January 1966, “MGM” label released “The Orbison Way”, the eighth Roy Orbison album. It was recorded July – November 1965, and was produced by Wesley Rose and Jim Vienneau.
- Roy Orbison – vocal
- Barry Bailey – guitar
- J.R. Cobb – guitar
- Rodney Justo – vocal, backing vocals
- Robert Nix – drums
- Dean Daughtry – keyboards
- Bill McElhiney – arranger
- Bill Malloy – engineer
- Val Valentin – director of engineering
- Ace Lehman – cover design
All tracks by Roy Orbison and Bill Dees, except where noted.
- Crawling Back
- It Ain’t No Big Thing
- Time Changed Everything – Buddy Buie, John Rainey Adkins
- This is My Land – Bill Dees
- The Loner – Bill Dees, John Rainey Adkins
- Breakin’ Up Is Brekin’ My Heart
- Go Away
- A New Star
- It Wasn’t Long Ago – Barry Booth
- Why Hurt the One Who Loves You?