On September 1, 1994, “ZYX” label released “Totentag”, the twenty-ninth Klaus Schulze album. It was recorded March 1992 – August 1993, at “Moldau Musikstudio”, and was produced by Klaus Schulze.
- Klaus Schulze – keyboards, electronics, computers
- Wilhelmina Van Der Helm – mezzo-soprano vocals
- Roelof Oestwoud – tenor vocals
- Dennis Lakey – countertenor vocals
- Peter Christoph Runge – baritone vocals
- Harry Peeters –bass vocals
- Hermann Schneider – libretto
- Stephen Fletcher – liner notes
All tracks by Klaus Schulze.
- Prelude/Apotheke Zum weißen Engel
- Im Bordell
- Das Leere Theater
- In Venedig
- Der Freitod