In October 1970, “Blue Note” label released “Demon’s Dance”, the 38th Jackie McLean album. It was recorded in December 1967, at “Van Gelder Studio” in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, and was produced by Francis Wollf.
- Jackie McLean – alto saxophone
- Woody Shaw – trumpet, flugelhorn
- LaMont Johnson – piano
- Scotty Holt – bass
- Jack DeJohnette – drums
- Rudy Van Gelder – recording
- Mati Klarwein – artwork
- Bob Venosa – design
- Leonard Feather – liner notes
All tracks by Jackie McLean, except where noted.
- Demon’s Dance
- Toyland – Cal Massey
- Boo Ann’s Grand – Woody Shaw
- Sweet Love of Mine – Woody Shaw
- Message From Trane – Cal Massey