On January 12, 2012, “Don Giovanni” label released “American Weekend” the debut Waxahatchee album. It was recorded in 2012, at Katie Crutchfield’s home in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Katie Crutchfield – vocals, guitar
- Kyle Gilbride – mastering
- Aimee Lusty – artwork
All tracks by Katie Crutchfield.
- Grass Stain
- Rose, 1956
- American Weekend
- Be Good
- Luminary Blake
- Magic City Wholesale
- I Think I Love You
On January 12, 2010, “Hip-O” and “UMe” labels released “Y Not”, the 16th Ringo Starr studio album. It was recorded in 2009, and was produced by Ringo Starr and Bruce Sugar.
- Ringo Starr– lead and backing vocals, acoustic guitar, keyboards, piano, drums, percussion
- Steve Dudas – guitar
- Benmont Tench– Hammond organ, piano
- Michael Bradford– bass guitar
- Bruce Sugar – keyboards, engineer
- Keith Allison – guitar, backing vocals
- Don Was– bass guitar, upright bass
- Joe Walsh– guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals
- Dave Stewart– guitar
- Paul McCartney– bass guitar, additional vocals
- Billy Squier– guitar
- Edgar Winter– horns, tenor and alto saxophones, backing vocals
- Joss Stone– lead vocals
- Ben Harper– backing vocals
- Richard Marx– backing vocals
- Ann Marie Calhoun– violin
- Tina Sugandh– tabla, chanting
- Cindy Gomez– backing vocals
- Fill in the Blanks – Richard Starkey, Joe Walsh
- Peace Dream – Richard Starkey, Gary Wright, Gary Nicholson
- The Other Side of Liverpool – Richard Starkey, Dave Stewart
- Walk with You – Richard Starkey, Van Dyke Parks
- Time – Richard Starkey, Dave Stewart
- Everyone Wins – Richard Starkey, Johnny Warman
- Mystery of the Night – Richard Starkey, Richard Marx
- Can’t Do It Wrong – Richard Starkey, Gary Burr
- Y Not – Richard Starkey, Glen Ballard
- Who’s Your Daddy – Richard Starkey, Joss Stone
On January 12, 2010, “Domino” label released “Heartland”, the third Owen Pallett album. It was recorded in 2009, at “The Greenhouse” in Reykjavík, and was produced by Owen Pallett.
- Owen Pallett – vocals, violin, keyboards, arranger
- Lisa Chisholm – bassoon
- Micah Hellbrum – clarinet
- Sarah Jeffrey – oboe, cor anglais
- Leonie Wall – flute, piccolo
- Gabe Radford – horn
- David Pell – trombone
- Mike Fedyshyn – trumpet
- The Czech Symphony Strings / directed by Adam Klemens / recorded by Jan Holzner
- The St. Kitts’ Winds / contracted by John Marshman / recorded by Jeff McMurrich, Matt Smith
- Sturla Mio Þórisson – recording engineer
- Mixed by Rusty Santos
- Mastered by Alan Douches
- Colin Bergh – design, illustration
- Jimmy Limit – photography
All tracks by Owen Pallett.
- Midnight Directives
- Keep the Dog Quiet
- Mount Alpentine
- Red Sun No. 5
- Lewis Takes Action
- The Great Elsewhere
- Oh Heartland, Up Yours!
- Lewis Takes Off His Shirt
- Flare Gun
- E Is for Estranged
- Tryst with Mephistopheles
- What Do You Think Will Happen Now?
On January 12, 2010, “Capitol” label released “Of the Blue Colour of the Sky”, the third OK Go studio album. It was recorded October 2008 – May 2009, at “Tarbox Road Studios” in Cassadaga, New York, and was produced by Dave Fridmann.
- Damian Kulash, Jr.— lead vocals, guitars, programming, percussion
- Tim Nordwind — bass, vocals, glockenspiel
- Dan Konopka — drums
- Andy Ross— guitars, keyboards, vocals
- Mark Mullins— trombone
- Brian L. Perkins — clapping
- Greg Calbi — audio mastering
- WTF? – Damian Kulash, Jr.
- This Too Shall Pass – Damian Kulash, Jr., Timothy Nordwind
- All Is Not Lost – Damian Kulash, Jr., Timothy Nordwind
- Needing / Getting – Damian Kulash, Jr., Timothy Nordwind
- Skyscrapers – Damian Kulash, Jr.
- White Knuckles – Damian Kulash, Jr.
- I Want You So Bad I Can’t Breathe – Timothy Nordwind
- End Love – Timothy Nordwind, Damian Kulash, Jr.
- Before the Earth Was Round – Damian Kulash, Jr.
- Last Leaf – Damian Kulash, Jr.
- Back from Kathmandu – Damian Kulash, Jr.
- While You Were Asleep – Andy Ross
- In the Glass – Damian Kulash, Jr.
On January 12, 1999, “Drag City” label released “Knock Knock”, the seventh Smog (Bill Callahan) studio album. It was recorded in 1998, and was produced by Jim O’Rourke.
- Bill Callahan – vocals. guitar
- Loren Mazzacane Connors – guitar
- Thymme Jones – drums
- Jim O’Rourke – piano
All tracks by Bill Callahan.
- Let’s Move to the Country
- River Guard
- No Dancing
- Teenage Spaceship
- Cold Blooded Old Times
- Sweet Treat
- Hit the Ground Running
- I Could Drive Forever
- Left Only with Love
On January 12, 2003, Maurice Ernest Gibb died aged 53. Ha was singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and record producer, best known as a member of Bee Gees.
On January 12, 1999, “Columbia” label released “By Your Side”, the fifth studio Black Crowes album. It was recorded in 1998, at “Avatar Studios” in New York City, and was produced by Kevin Shirley.
- Chris Robinson– vocals, harmonica
- Rich Robinson– guitar
- Steve Gorman– drums
- Eddie Harsch– keyboards
- Sven Pipien– bass guitar
- Dirty Dozen Brass Band– horns
- Zoe Thrall – flute
- Curtis King, Cindy Mizelle, Tawatha Agee, Brenda White King, Vanees Thomas – background vocals
- David Campbell– arranger
- Kevin Shirley– engineer, mixing
- Rich Alvy – engineer
- Pat Thrall– editing
- George Marino – mastering
- Leon Zervos – mastering
- John Cheuse – art direction, design
- Josef Astor – photography
- Will Kennedy – digital imaging
All tracks by Chris Robinson and Rich Robinson.
- Go Faster
- Kickin’ My Heart Around
- By Your Side
- Horse Head
- Only a Fool
- Welcome to the Goodtimes
- Go Tell the Congregation
- Diamond Ring
- Then She Said My Name
- Virtue and Vice