On January 31, 2017, Life On Planet 9 band, released its third album “Higher”. It was recorded 2015 – 2016, and was produced by Pete Murray.
- Pete Murray– vocals, electronic programming
- Neil Godfrey – guitars
All lyrics by Pete Murray; all music by Pete Murray and Neil Godfrey.
- Wake Up
- All Your Words
- Time to Run
- The Only Way Out is Through
- Last Summer
On January 9, 2012, “Fiction” label released “Given to the Wild”, the third Maccabees studio album. It was recorded in 2011, at “Rockfield Studios” in Monmouthshire, and was produced by Tim Goldsworthy, Bruno Ellingham, Jag Jago, Orlando Weeks, Hugo White, Felix White, Rupert Shepherd, Sam Doyle and Will White.
- Orlando Weeks – vocals, guitar, keyboards
- Hugo White – guitars, backing vocals
- Felix White – guitars, backing vocals
- Rupert Shepherd – bass
- Sam Doyle – drums
- Will White – keyboards, synthesizer, samplers
- Catherine Pockson – piano, vocals
- Given to the Wild (intro)
- Feel to Follow
- Forever I’ve Known
- Went Away
- Slowly One
- Grew Up at Midnight
On September 5, 2000, “Polydor” label released “Machina II/The Friends & Enemies of Modern Music”, the sixth Smashing Pumpkinsn studio album. It was released for free on the Internet, plans for a standard physical release, bundled with the first part “Machina/The Machines of God”, were revealed to happen sometime in 2013, but has since been postponed constantly. It was recorded 1999 – 2000, and was produced by Billy Corgan and Flood.
- Billy Corgan– vocals, guitars, bass, keyboards, piano
- James Iha– guitars, vocals
- D’Arcy Wretzky– bass guitar
- Melissa Auf der Maur– bass guitar
- Jimmy Chamberlin– drums, percussion
All tracks by Billy Corgan, except where noted.
- Cash Car Star
- Real Love
- Go – James Iha
- Let Me Give the World to You
- Blue Skies Bring Tears
- White Spyder
- In My Body
- If There Is a God
- Le Deux Machina
- Atom Bomb
In June 1980, “Rough Trade” label released “The Art of Walking”, the fourth Pere Ubu album. It was recorded in 1980, and was produced by Ken Hamann, David Thomas, Mayo Thompson, Allen Ravenstine, Tony Maimone and Scott Krauss.
- David Thomas– lead vocals, Vox Continental Baroque organ, drums
- Mayo Thompson– guitar, backing and lead vocals, piano
- Allen Ravenstine– EML synthesizers
- Tony Maimone– bass, piano, organ
- Scott Krauss– drums, horn, piano, drum machine
All tracks by David Thomas, Mayo Thompson, Allen Ravenstine, Tony Maimone and Scott Krauss, except where noted.
- Rhapsody in Pink
- Young Miles in the Basement
- Misery Goats
- Lost in Art
- Horses – Mayo Thompson
- Crush This Horn
On April 21, 2006, “insideOut Music” label released “Free”, the second OSI album. It was recorded in November 2005, and was produced by Jim Matheos and Kevin Moore.
- Jim Matheos- guitars, keyboards, programming
- Kevin Moore- vocals, keyboards, programming
- Mike Portnoy- acoustic drums
- Joey Vera
- Bige Akdeniz– guitar, vocals
All lyrics by Kevin Moore; all music by Jim Matheos and Kevin Moore, except where noted.
- Sure You Will
- All Gone Now
- Home Was Good
- Bigger Wave
- Simple Life
- Our Town
On September 30, 1997, “Go!/London” labels released the self-titled second Portishead album. It was recorded 1996 – 1997, and was produced by Geoff Barrow, Adrian Utley, Beth Gibbons and Dave McDonald. The album was certified Platinum in Europe by “IFPI”, and Platinum in UK by “BPI”.
- Beth Gibbons– vocals
- Geoff Barrow– drums
- Adrian Utley– guitar, bass, moog, piano, rhodes
- Clive Deamer– drums
- Sean Atkins – additional vocals
- John Baggot – organ, piano
- Andy Hague, Ben Waghorn, John Cornick – horns
- Cooper – violin
All tracks by Geoff Barrow, Beth Gibbons and Adrian Utley, except where noted.
- Cowboys – Geoff Barrow, Beth Gibbons
- All Mine
- Undenied – Geoff Barrow, Beth Gibbons
- Half Day Closing
- Morning Air
- Seven Months
- Only You
- Western Eyes