In June 1980, “Rough Trade” label released “The Art of Walking”, the fourth Pere Ubu album. It was recorded in 1980, and was produced by Ken Hamann, David Thomas, Mayo Thompson, Allen Ravenstine, Tony Maimone and Scott Krauss.
- David Thomas– lead vocals, Vox Continental Baroque organ, drums
- Mayo Thompson– guitar, backing and lead vocals, piano
- Allen Ravenstine– EML synthesizers
- Tony Maimone– bass, piano, organ
- Scott Krauss– drums, horn, piano, drum machine
All tracks by David Thomas, Mayo Thompson, Allen Ravenstine, Tony Maimone and Scott Krauss, except where noted.
- Rhapsody in Pink
- Young Miles in the Basement
- Misery Goats
- Lost in Art
- Horses – Mayo Thompson
- Crush This Horn
On April 21, 2006, “insideOut Music” label released “Free”, the second OSI album. It was recorded in November 2005, and was produced by Jim Matheos and Kevin Moore.
- Jim Matheos- guitars, keyboards, programming
- Kevin Moore- vocals, keyboards, programming
- Mike Portnoy- acoustic drums
- Joey Vera
- Bige Akdeniz– guitar, vocals
All lyrics by Kevin Moore; all music by Jim Matheos and Kevin Moore, except where noted.
- Sure You Will
- All Gone Now
- Home Was Good
- Bigger Wave
- Simple Life
- Our Town
On September 30, 1997, “Go!/London” labels released the self-titled second Portishead album. It was recorded 1996 – 1997, and was produced by Geoff Barrow, Adrian Utley, Beth Gibbons and Dave McDonald. The album was certified Platinum in Europe by “IFPI”, and Platinum in UK by “BPI”.
- Beth Gibbons– vocals
- Geoff Barrow– drums
- Adrian Utley– guitar, bass, moog, piano, rhodes
- Clive Deamer– drums
- Sean Atkins – additional vocals
- John Baggot – organ, piano
- Andy Hague, Ben Waghorn, John Cornick – horns
- Cooper – violin
All tracks by Geoff Barrow, Beth Gibbons and Adrian Utley, except where noted.
- Cowboys – Geoff Barrow, Beth Gibbons
- All Mine
- Undenied – Geoff Barrow, Beth Gibbons
- Half Day Closing
- Morning Air
- Seven Months
- Only You
- Western Eyes