In September 1981, “Rough Trade” label released “Mecca”, the third Cabaret Voltaire studio album. It was recorded in May 1981, at “Western Works” in Sheffield, and was produced by Chris Watson, Richard H. Kirk and Stephen Mallinder.
- Christopher R. Watson– organ, tape, recording, sleeve design
- Richard H. Kirk– synthesizer, guitar, clarinet, horns, strings, recording, sleeve design
- Stephen Mallinder– vocals, bass guitar, bongos, recording, sleeve design
- Nik Allday – drums
- Porky – mastering
- Neville Brody– sleeve design
All tracks Chris Watson, Richard H. Kirk and Stephen Mallinder.
- A Touch of Evil
- Sly Doubt
- A Thousand Waves
- Red Mask
- Split Second Feeling
- Black Mask
- Spread the Virus
- A Touch of Evil (reprise)
On July 22, 2003, “Rough Trade” label released “Friends of Mine”, the second Adam Green album. It was recorded in 2003, and was produced by Dan Myers.
- Adam Green – vocal, guitar
- Jane Scarpantoni – strings arrangement, cello
- Steven Mertens – bass, tambourine, drums, bongos, strings arrangement
- Matt Romano – drums
- David Gold – viola
- Antoine Silverman, Joan Wasser – violin
- Greg Calbi – engineering
- Dan Myers – mixing
All tracks by Adam Green, except where noted.
- Hard to Be a Girl
- Musical Ladders
- The Prince’s Bed
- Friends of Mine
- Frozen in Time – Adam Green, Galen Pehrson
- Broken Joystick
- I Wanna Die
- Salty Candy
- No Legs
- We’re Not Supposed to Be Lovers
- Secret Tongues
In June 1980, “Rough Trade” label released “The Art of Walking”, the fourth Pere Ubu album. It was recorded in 1980, and was produced by Ken Hamann, David Thomas, Mayo Thompson, Allen Ravenstine, Tony Maimone and Scott Krauss.
- David Thomas– lead vocals, Vox Continental Baroque organ, drums
- Mayo Thompson– guitar, backing and lead vocals, piano
- Allen Ravenstine– EML synthesizers
- Tony Maimone– bass, piano, organ
- Scott Krauss– drums, horn, piano, drum machine
All tracks by David Thomas, Mayo Thompson, Allen Ravenstine, Tony Maimone and Scott Krauss, except where noted.
- Rhapsody in Pink
- Young Miles in the Basement
- Misery Goats
- Lost in Art
- Horses – Mayo Thompson
- Crush This Horn
In April 1983, “Rough Trade” label released “High Land, Hard Rain”, the debut Aztec Camera album. It was recorded in 1983, at “ICC Studios” in Eastbourne, and was produced by John Brand and Bernie Clarke.
- Roddy Frame– vocals, guitar, harmonica
- Bernie Clark – piano, organ
- Campbell Owens – bass
- Dave Ruffy – drums, percussion
All tracks by Roddy Frame.
- The Boy Wonders
- Walk Out to Winter
- The Bugle Sounds Again
- We Could Send Letters
- Pillar to Post
- Lost Outside the Tunnel
- Back on Board
- Down the Dip
On March 26, 2013, “Rough Trade” label released “Comedown Machine”, the fifth Strokes studio album. It was recorded July – November 2012 at “Electric Lady Studios” in New York City, and “One Way Studios” in Upstate New York, and was produced by Gus Oberg.
- Julian Casablancas– vocals
- Albert Hammond, Jr.– guitar, keyboards
- Nick Valensi– guitar, keyboards, mellotron
- Nikolai Fraiture– bass guitar, double bass
- Fabrizio Moretti– drums, percussion
- Gus Oberg – audio mixer, engineer
- Phil Joy – engineer
- Dave Lutch – mastering
- Brett Kilroe – art direction, design
- Fab Moretti – art direction
- Tina Ibañez – design
- Colin Lane – original band photography
- Jason McDonald – still life photography
All tracks by Julian Casablancas, Albert Hammond, Jr., Nick Valensi, Nikolai Fraiture and Fabrizio Moretti, except where noted.
- Tap Out
- All the Time – Julian Casablancas, Nikolai Fraiture
- One Way Trigger – Julian Casablancas, Albert Hammond, Jr.
- Welcome to Japan – Julian Casablancas, Albert Hammond, Jr., Nick valensi
- 80’s Comedown Machine – Julian Casablancas, Albert Hammond, Jr., Nick Valensi, Nikolai Fraiture, Fabrizio Moretti
- Slow Animals – Julian Casablancas, Nick Valensi
- Partners in Crime – Julian Casablancas, Albert Hammond, Jr.
- Chances – Julian Casablancas, Albert Hammond, Jr., Fabrizio Moretti
- Happy Ending
- Call It Fate, Call It Karma – Julian Casablancas, Albert Hammond, Jr., Nick Valensi
On January 21, 2016, “Caldo Verde” and “Rough Trade” labels released “Jesu / Sun Kil Moon”,studio album by Sun Kil Moon and Jesu. It was recorded in 2015, in Wales and in the US, and was produced by Justin Broadrick and Mark Kozelek.
- Mark Kozelek- vocals, nylon string guitar
- Justin Broadrick- all instruments
- Chris Connolly – keyboards
- Will Oldham- guest vocals
- Rachel Goswell- guest vocals
- Alan Sparhawk- guest vocals
- Mimi Parker – guest vocalsVictor Rinaldi,
- Isaac Brock- guest vocals
- Recorded by Justin Broadrick, Will Chason, and Nathan Winter
- Additional recording by Steve Clarke and Jeremy Sherrer
- Mixed by Will Chason and Nathan Winter
- Cover photo bySteve Shelley
- Back cover photo by Mark Kozelek
- Inside photo oby Mike Stevens
- Sleeve design by Brian Azer at Et Cetera
All tracks by Mark Kozelek and Justin Broadrick, except where noted.
- Good Morning My Love
- A Song of Shadows
- Last Night I Rocked the Room Like Elvis and Had Them Laughing Like Richard Pryor – Mark Kozelek, Justin Broadrick, Victor Rinaldi
- Fragile – Mark Kozelek, Chris Squire
- Father’s Day
- America’s Most Wanted Mark Kozelek and John Dillinger – Mark Kozelek, Justin Broadrick, Tracy from Sheffield
- Exodus – Mark Kozelek, Chris Connolly
- Beautiful You