On October 7, 2016, “Blue Note” label released “Day Breaks”, the sixth Norah Jones studio album. It was recorded in 2015, and was produced by Norah Jones, Eli Wolf and Sarah Oda.
- Norah Jones– vocals, electric guitar, Hammond B3, piano, Wurlitzer electric piano
- Vicente Archer – bass guitar
- Brian Blade– drums
- Jon Cowherd– Hammond B3
- Sasha Dobson– background vocals
- Dave Eggar– cello
- Dave Guy – trumpet
- Walter Hawkes – trombone
- Dan Lead – pedal steel guitar
- Katie Kresek, Max Moston – violin
- Todd Low – viola
- Tony Maceli – bass guitarJohn Patitucci– bass guitar
- Leon Michels – tenor saxophone
- Catherine Popper– vocals
- Peter Remm – electric guitar, Hammond B3
- Karriem Riggins– drums
- Daniel Sadownick – percussion
- Tony Scherr– electric guitar, background vocals
- Wayne Shorter– soprano saxophone
- Lonnie Smith– Hammond B3, background vocals
- Petter Ericson Stakee – background vocals
- Chris Thomas – acoustic bass, bass guitar, electric guitar
- Ted Tuthill – engineer
- Brandon Bost, Jeff Citron, Cameron Alexander, Adam Tilzer – studio assistant
- Greg Calbi– mastering
- Dave Eggar – string arrangement
- Tom Elmhirst– mixing
- Phil Faconti – copyist, orchestration
- Owen Mulholland – assistant engineer
- Chuck Palmer – arranger, string conductor
- Joe Visciano – mixing assistant
- Danny Clinch– photography
- Marcela Avelar – art direction
- Burn – Norah Jones, Sarah Oda
- Tragedy – Norah Jones, Sarah Oda
- Flipside – Norah Jones, Peter Remm
- It’s a Wonderful Time for Love – Norah Jones, Sarah Oda
- And Then There Was You – Norah Jones, Peter Remm
- Don’t Be Denied- Neil Young
- Day Brakes – Norah Jones, Peter Remm
- Peace – Horace Silver
- Once I Had a Laugh – Norah Jones
- Sleeping Wild – Sarah Oda
- Carry On – Norah Jones
- Fleurette Africaine (African Flower) – Duke Ellington
In January 1972, “Warner Bros” label released the debut, self-titled Malo album. It was recorded in 1971, at “Pacific Recording Studios” in San Mateo, California, and was produced by David Rubinson.
- Arcelio García, Jr. – vocals, percussion.
- Jorge Santana – vocals, guitar
- Abel Zarate – vocals, guitar
- Pablo Tellez – bass guitar, percussion.
- Richard Kermode – keyboards, electric piano, Hammond organ, piano.
- Richard Spremich – drums, percussion.
- Coke Escovedo – timbales, Percussion.
- Victor Pantoja – conga, bongos, percussion.
- Luis Gasca – trumpet, flugelhorn, vocals.
- Roy Murray – flute, trombone, trumpet, soprano sax.
- Richard Bean – vocals, percussion, timbales.
- David Rubinson – engineer, mixing
- Fred Catero, Jeremy Zatkin – assistant engineer.
- Chris Whorf – art direction
- John & Barbara Casado – design
- Victor Alemán – photography
- Jesus Helguera – front cover
- Pana – Arcelio García Jr., Abel Zarate
- Just Say Goodbye – Rodgers Grant, Luis Gasca
- Café – Jorge Santana, Arcelio García Jr., Pablo Tellez
- Nena – Arcelio García Jr., Pablo Tellez, Abel Zarate
- Suavecito – Richard Bean, Pablo Tellez, Abel Zarate
- Peace – Arcelio Garcia Jr., Pablo Tellez, Ismael Versoza, Abel Zarate
On June 17, 2016, “Young God” label released “The Glowing Man”, the fourteenth Swans studio album. It was recorded in 2016, and was produced by Michael Gira.
- Michael Gira– vocals, electric and acoustic guitar
- Christoph Hahn –lap steel guitar, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, vocals
- Thor Harris– percussion, vibes and bells, hammered dulcimer
- Christopher Pravdica– bass guitar, vocals
- Phil Puleo– drums, hammered dulcimer, vocals
- Norman Westberg– electric guitar, vocals
- Bill Rieflin– drums, piano, synth, Mellotron, bass guitar, electric guitar, vocals
- Jennifer Gira – lead vocals
- Okkyung Lee– cello
All tracks by Michael Gira, Norman Westberg, Christopher Pravdica, Christoph Hahn, Thor Harris and Phil Puleo, except where noted.
- Cloud of Forgetting
- Cloud of Unknowing
- The World Looks Red / The World Looks Black – Michael Gira
- People Like Us – Michael Gira
- Frankie M.
- When Will I Return?
- The Glowing Man
- Finally, Peace
On May 21, 2002, “Talking Elephant Records” label released “Bona Fide”, the 18th Wishbone Ash album. It was recorded in 2002, and was produced by Andy Powell.
- Andy Powell- guitar, vocals
- Ben Granfelt- guitar, vocals
- Bob Skeat- bass, vocals, Hammond organ, piano, flute sample
- Ray Weston- drums
- Almighty Blues – Ben Granfelt
- Enigma – Andy Powell
- Faith, Hope and Love – Ben Granfelt, Andy Powell
- Ancient Remedy – Andy Powell, Schwartz
- Changing Tracks – Ben Granfelt, Harris, Andy Powell
- Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda – Andy Powell
- Bona Fide – Ben Granfelt
- Difference in Time – Ben Granfelt, Andy Powell
- Come Rain, Come Shine – Ben Granfelt, Andy Powell
- Peace – Ben Granfelt
On February 9, 2015, “Columbia” label released “Happy People”, the second Peace studio album. It was recorded in 2014, and was produced by Jim Abbiss and Duncan Mills.
- Harrison Koisser – lead vocals, guitar
- Samuel Koisser – bass guitar, backing vocals
- Douglas Castle – lead guitar
- Dominic Boyce – drums, backing vocals
- O You
- Gen Strange
- Lost on Me
- Perfect Skin
- Happy People
- I’m a Girl
- Under the Girl
- World Pleasure