On November 7, 2011, “4AD” label released “Parallax”, the third Atlas Sound studio album. It was recorded in June 2011, at “Rare Book Room Studios” in Brooklyn, New York City, and was produced by Bradford Cox and Nicolas Vernhes.
- Bradford Cox – bass, drums , guitars, instrumentation, keyboards, organ, percussion, piano, rhythm box, sequencers, synthesizer, synthesizer bass, tapes, vocal drone, vocals, Wurlitzer, engineer, programming
- Paul McPherson – cabasa, Hi-hat, wood block
- Carrie-Anne Murphy – saxophone
- Andrew VanWyngarden- organ, piano, background vocals
- Nicolas Vernhes- engineer, mixing, programming
- Mick Rock- cover photo, photography
- Liz Vao – photo production
All tracks by Bradford Cox.
- The Shakes
- Te Amo
- Modern Aquatic Nightsongs
- Mona Lisa
- Praying Man
- Angel is Broken
- Terra Incognita