On December 1985, “Columbia” label released “Club Ninja”, the tenth Blue Öyster Cult album. It was recorded in 1985, at “Bearsville Studios” in Bearsville, “Boogie Hotel Studios” in Port Jefferson, “Tallysin Studios” in Syosset, New York, “Warehouse Studios” in New York City, and was produced by Sandy Pearlman.
- Eric Bloom– vocals, guitar
- Donald “Buck Dharma” Roeser– vocals, guitars, keyboards
- Joe Bouchard– bass, vocals, guitar
- Tommy Zvoncheck – synthesizers, piano, organ
- Jimmy Wilcox – background vocals, percussion
- Thommy Price– drums
- Phil Grande – guitars
- Kenny Aaronson– bass
- David Lucas, Joni Peltz, Dave Immer, Joe Caro – background vocals
- Howard Stern– opening to “When the War Comes”
- Paul Mandl – engineer, overdubs editor, programming
- John Devlin, Toby Scott – engineers
- David Lucas – additional production
- Brian McGee – mixing
- White Flags – Leggatt Bros.
- Dancin’ in the Ruins – Larry Gottlieb, Jason Scanlon
- Make Rock Not War – Bob Halligan Jr.
- Perfect Water – Donald Roeser, Jim Carroll
- Spy in the House of the Night – Donald Roeser, Richard Meltzer
- Beat’ Em Up – Bob Halligan Jr.
- When the War Comes Home – Joe Bouchard, Sandy Pearlman
- Shadow Warrior – Eric Bloom, Donald Roeser, Eric Van Lustbader
- Madness to the Method – Donald Roeser, Dick Trismen