On January 1, 1997, “ECM” label released “The River”, the 33th Ketil Bjørnstad album. It was recorded in June 1996, at “Rainbow Studio” in Oslo, Norway, and was produced by Manfred Eicher.
- Ketil Bjørnstad: piano
- David Darling: cello
All tracks by Ketil Bjørnstad, except where noted.
- I – William Byrd
- III – William Byrd
- VIII – David Darling, Ketil Bjørnstad
- XII – Orlando Gibbons
In December 1967, “Verve” label released “Further Conversations with Myself”, the 33th Bill Evans album. It was recorded on August 9, 1967, at “Webster Hall” in New York City, and was produced by Helen Keane.
- Bill Evans- piano
- Ray Hall – engineer
- Emily – Johnny Mandel, Johnny Mercer
- Yesterdays – Otto Harbach, Jerome Kern
- Santa Claus Is Coming to Town – Fred Coots, Haven Gillespie
- Funny Man – Bill Evans
- The Shadow of Your Smile(Love Theme from “The Sandpiper”) – Johnny Mandel, Paul Francis Webster
- Little Lulu – Buddy Kaye, Sidney Lippman, Fred Wise
- Quiet Now – Denny Zeitlin
On April 14, 2009, “Universal Records” label released “Zii e Zie”, the 33th Caetano Veloso album. It was recorded 2008 – 2009, and was produced by Caetano Veloso and BandaCê.
- Caetano Veloso – lead vocals, acoustic guitar, handclaps
- Pedro Sá – electric guitar, backing vocals, handclaps
- Ricardo Dias Gomes – bass, backing vocals, Fender Rhodes electric piano, handclaps
- Marcelo Callado – drums, backing vocals, handclaps
All tracks by Caetano Veloso.
- Sem Cais
- Por Quem?
- Lobão Tem Razão
- A Cor Amarela
- A Base de Guantánamo
- Falso Leblon
- Incompatibilidade de Gênios
- Tarado ni Você
- Menina da Ria