On January 1, 1997, “ECM” label released “The River”, the 33th Ketil Bjørnstad album. It was recorded in June 1996, at “Rainbow Studio” in Oslo, Norway, and was produced by Manfred Eicher.
- Ketil Bjørnstad: piano
- David Darling: cello
All tracks by Ketil Bjørnstad, except where noted.
- I – William Byrd
- III – William Byrd
- VIII – David Darling, Ketil Bjørnstad
- XII – Orlando Gibbons
On March 8, 2005, “Ipecac Recordings” label released “Black Oni”, the fifth Guapo album. It was recorded 2004 – 2005, at “Zed One Studios” in London, and was produced by Pete Lyons.
- Matt Thompson – bass, guitar, electronics
- Dave Smith – drums, percussion
- Daniel O’Sullivan – electric piano, keyboards, harmonium, mellotron, guitar, electronics
- Jaime Gomez Arellano – mastering
- Pete Lyons – mixing
- Yukimaro Takematsu – art direction, design, photography
All tracks by Matt Thompson, Dave Smith and Daniel O’Sullivan.
On February 5, 2013, “Jagjaguwar” label released “II”, the second Unknown Mortal Orchestra album. It was recorded in 2012, and was produced by Ruban Nielson. “II” won “Best Alternative Album” in the “2013 New Zealand Music Awards”.
- Ruban Nielson– drums, performance, recording
- Chris Nielson – horns
- Jacob Portrait – bass
- Gregory Rogove– drums
- Kody Nielson – drums
- Joe Lambert – mastering
- Stewart Farrar– cover photo of Janet Farrar
All tracks by Ruban Nielson.
- From the Sun
- Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark)
- So Good at Being in Trouble
- One at a Time
- The Opposite of Afternoon
- No Need for a Leader
- Faded in the Morning
- Secret Xtians