In August 1964, “Blue Note” label released “Breaking Point!”, the tenth Freddie Hubbard album. It was recorded in May 1964, at “Van Gelder Studio” in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, and was produced by Alfred Lion.
- Freddie Hubbard- trumpet
- James Spaulding- alto saxophone, flute
- Ronnie Mathews- piano
- Eddie Khan- bass
- Joe Chambers- drums
All tracks by Freddie Hubbard except where noted.
- Breaking Point
- Far Away
- Blue Frenzy
- D Minor Mint
- Mirrors – Joe Chambers
In December 1993, “Black Saint” label released “Five Chord Stud”, the 14th Julius Hemphill album. It was recorded November 18 and 19, 1993, at “Sear Sound” in New York City and was produced by Julius Hemphill.
- Julius Hemphill- conductor, composer
- Tim Berne- alto saxophone
- Marty Ehrlich- soprano and alto saxophone
- Sam Furnace- soprano and alto saxophone
- James Carter- tenor saxophone
- Andrew White- tenor saxophone
- Fred Ho- baritone saxophone
All tracks by Julius Hemphill
- Band Theme
- Five Chord Stud
- The Moat and the Bridge
- Georgia Blue
- Spiritual Chairs
In December 1977, “Black Saint” label released “Raw Materials and Residuals”, the sixth Julius Hemphill album. It was recorded in 1977, at “Generation Sound Studios” in New York City, and was produced by Giacomo Pellicciotti.
- Julius Hemphill- alto and soprano saxophone
- Abdul Wadud- cello
- Don Moye- percussion
All tracks by Julius Hemphill.
- Long Rhythm
- G Song
On March 19, 2007, “Domino” label released “Tongues”, album by Kieran Hebden and Steve Reid. It was recorded in February 2006, and was produced by Kieran Hebden.
- Kieran Hebden – guitar, samples, electronics
- Steve Reid – drums, percussion
All tracks by Kieran Hebden and Steve Reid, except where noted.
- The Sun Never Sets
- Our Time
- People Be Happy
- Greensleeves – traditional, arranged by Kieran Hebden, Steve Reid
- Rhythm Dance
- The Squid
- Left Handed, Left Minded