On August 28, 2007, “Tzadik” label released “The Sugar Factory”, album Fred Frith and Evelyn Glennie. It was recorded July 2003 – October 2006, at “Zucker Fabrik” in Dormagen, Germany, “Guerrilla HiFI” in Oakland, California, and was produced by Fred Frith.
- Fred Frith – electric guitar, bass guitar, organ, metal objects
- Evelyn Glennie – voice, drums, gongs, cymbals, metal objects, vibraphone, steel drum, marimba, simtak, toy piano, bell-tree, paper
- Myles Boisen – recording, mixing
- Scott Hull – mastering
All tracks by Fred Frith and Evelyn Glennie, except where noted.
- A Route of Wolves, improvisation for 2 players
- In the World to Change the World, improvisation for 2 players
- A Rag of Colts, improvisation for 2 players
- Scuttlebut, improvisation for 2 players
- A Cast of Hawks, improvisation for 2 players
- Walls are Loosening – Fred Frith, Evelyn Glennie / A Little Prayer – Evelyn Glennie