On January 16, 1991, “Warner Bros” label released “2nd Wind”, the thirteenth Todd Rundgren studio album. It was recorded in 1991, at “Palace of Fine Arts” in San Francisco, and was produced by Todd Rundgren.
- Todd Rundgren – vocals, guitar, keyboards
- Roger Powell– vocals, keyboard
- Vince Welnick– vocals, keyboards
- Ross Valory– bass
- Lyle Workman– guitar
- Prairie Prince– drums
- Max Haskett – vocals, brass
- Bobby Strickland – vocals, reeds, winds
- Scott Mathews– vocals, percussion, guitar, samples
- Shandi Sinnamon– vocals
- Michele Gray – vocals
- Jenni Muldaur- vocals
All tracks by Todd Rundgren.
- Change Myself
- Love Science
- Who’s Sorry Now?
- The Smell of Money (from the musical Up Against It)
- If I Have to Be Alone (from the musical Up Against It)
- Love in Disguise (from the musical Up Against It)
- Public Servant
- Gaya’s Eyes
- Second Wind
On July 15, 2003, “Marsalis Music/Rounder” label released “Other Hours: Connick On Piano Volume 1″, the 20th Harry Connick Jr.album.it was recorded in August 2002, at “Bearsville Studios” in Woodstock, New York, and was produced by Tracey Freeman. The twelve album compositions were originally created for the musical “Thou Shalt Not” (2001).
- Harry Connick Jr. – piano
- Ned Goold – tenor saxophone
- Neal Caine – bass
- Arthur Latin – drums
All tracks by Harry Connick Jr..
- What a Waste
- Such Love
- Take Advantage
- How About Tonight
- Sovereign Lover
- My Little World
- Oh, My Dear (Something’s Gone Wrong)
- Can’t We Tell
- Dumb Luck
- Oh, Ain’t That Sweet
- The Other Hours
- Your Own Private Love
On July 16, 2002, “Warner Bros label released “Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots”, the tenth Flaming Lips studio album. It was recorded June 2000 – April 2002, at “Tarbox Road Studios” in Cassadaga, New York, and was produced by The Flaming Lips, Dave Fridmann and Scott Booker. The album was certified Gold in the US by the “RIAA”. In 2012, “Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots”, was adapted into a musical.
- Wayne Coyne– songwriting, guitar, vocals, cover paintings, mixing
- Steven Drozd– songwriting, guitars, keyboards, electronics, drums, vocals, mixing
- Michael Ivins– songwriting, bass guitar, keyboards, vocals, mixing, additional engineering
- Yoshimi P-We– vocalization
- Dave Fridmann– additional songwriting, production, mixing, programming, engineering, mastering
- Trent Bell– additional tracking
- Andy Taub– additional tracking
- George Salisbury– design and layout
All tracks by Wayne Coyne, Steven Drozd and Michael Ivins, except where noted.
- Fight Test – Wayne Coyne,Steven Drozd, Michael Ivins, Dave Fridmann, Cat Stevens
- One More Robot/Sympathy 3000-21
- Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1
- Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 2
- In the Morning of the Magicians
- Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell
- Are You a Hypnotist??
- It’s Summertime
- Do You Realize?? – Wayne Coyne,Steven Drozd, Michael Ivins, Dave Fridmann
- All We Have Is Now
- Approaching Pavonis Mons by Balloon (Utopia Planitia)