On July 16, 2002, “Warner Bros” label released “Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots”, the tenth Flaming Lips studio album. It was recorded June 2000 – April 2002, at “Tarbox Road Studios” in Cassadaga, New York, and was produced by Wayne Coyne, Steven Drozd, Michael Ivins, Dave Fridmann and Scott Booker.
- Wayne Coyne– vocals, guitar, mixings, cover paintings
- Steven Drozd– vocals, guitars, keyboards, electronics, drums, mixing
- Michael Ivins– vocals, bass guitar, keyboards, mixing, additional engineering
- Yoshimi P-We– vocalization
- Dave Fridmann– programming, engineer, mixing, mastering
- Trent Bell– additional tracking
- Andy Taub– additional tracking
- George Salisbury– design, layout
All tracks by Wayne Coyne, Steven Drozd and Michael Ivins, except where noted.
- Fight Test – Wayne Coyne,Steven Drozd, Michael Ivins, Dave Fridmann, Cat Stevens
- One More Robot/Sympathy 3000-21
- Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1
- Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 2
- In the Morning of the Magicians
- Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell
- Are You a Hypnotist??
- It’s Summertime
- Do You Realize?? – Wayne Coyne, Steven Drozd, Michael Ivins, Dave Fridmann
- All We Have Is Now
- Approaching Pavonis Mons by Balloon (Utopia Planitia)