On April 15, 2016, “Drag City”, “Turnstile Music”, and “Caroline International” labels released “Crab Day”, the fourth Cate Le Bon studio album. It was recorded in 2016, at “Panoramic House” in Stinson Beach, California, and was produced by Josiah Steinbrick and Noah Georgeson.
- Cate Le Bon– guitar, piano, percussion, synthesizer, marimba
- Josiah Steinbrick– bass, piano, percussion
- Stephen Black– bass, clarinet, saxophone
- Huw Gwynfryn Evans– guitar, marimba, synthesizer
- Stella Mozgawa– drums
- Noah Georgeson– mixing
- Samur Khouja – engineering
- JJ Golden – mastering
- Isabel Vollrath – kimono jacket
- Christian Fritzenwanker – make up
- Ivana Klickovic – cover photography, insert photography
- Hawkline– sleeve
All tracks written Cate Le Bon.
- Crab Day
- Love Is Not Love
- Find Me
- I’m a Dirty Attic
- I Was Born on the Wrong Day
- We Might Revolve
- Yellow Blinds, Cream Shadows
- How Do You Know?
- What’s Not Mine