On October 12, 2009, “Kitchenware” label released “In This Light and on This Evening”, the third Editors album. It was recorded 2008 – 2009, at “Miloco Studios”, “Assault” and “Battery Studios” in London, and was produced by Mark ‘Flood’ Ellis .
- Tom Smith, Chris Urbanowicz, Russell Leetch, Edward Lay– band members
- Tim Young – mastering
- Cenzo Townshend, Rob Kirwan, Ben Hillier – mixing
- Darren Lawson – mixing assistant
- Liliane Lijn – cover art
- Tom Hingston Studio – design, art direction
All tracks by Edward Lay, Russell Leetch, Tom Smith, and Chris Urbanowicz.
- In This Light and on This Evening
- Bricks and Mortar
- You Don’t Know Love
- The Big Exit
- The Boxer
- Like Treasure
- Eat Raw Meat = Blood Drool
- Walk the Fleet Road
On April 18, 2007, “Domino” label released “Favourite Worst Nightmare”, the second Arctic Monkeys studio album. It was recorded in December 2006, at “Miloco Studios”, “Eastcote Studios”, “Kork Studios” in London, “Motor Museum” in Liverpool, and was produced by James Ford and Mike Crossey. The album was certified 2x Platinum by “BPI” in the UK. At the 2008 “BRIT Awards” “Favourite Worst Nightmare” won the award for “Best British Album”.
- Alex Turner- vocals, guitars, baritone guitar, organ
- Matt Helders- drums, percussion, backing vocals, co-lead vocals
- Jamie Cook- guitars
- Nick O’Malley- bass guitar, backing vocals
- James Ford– additional guitar
- Miles Kane– additional guitar
All lyrics by Alex Turner, except where noted, all music by Arctic Monkeys.
- Teddy Picker
- D Is for Dangerous
- Fluorescent Adolescent – Alex Turner, Johanna Bennet
- Only Ones Who Know
- Do Me a Favor
- This House is a Circus
- If You Were There, Beware
- The Bad Thing
- Old Yellow Bricks