In May 1960, “Argo” label released “Burnin’”, the 18th Sonny Stitt album. It was recorded in August 1958, in Chicago, and was produced by Jordi Pujol.
- Sonny Stitt – alto and tenor saxophone
- Barry Harris – piano
- William Austin – bass
- Frank Gant – drums
All tracks by Sonny Stitt, except where noted.
- Ko-Ko – Charlie Parker
- A Minor Sax
- Lover Man – Jimmy Davis, James Sherman, Roger Ramirez
- Reed and a Half
- How High the Moon – Morgan Lewis, Nancy Hamilton
- I’ll Tell You Later
- Look for the Silver Lining – Jerome Kern, Buddy G. DeSylva
- Easy Living – Leo Robin, Ralph Rainger
- It’s Hipper Than That