On November 24, 2008, “One Little Indian” label released “Electric Arguments”, the third Fireman album. The album was released 2007 – 2008, and was produced by Paul McCartney and Youth.
- Paul McCartney – vocals, all instruments
All tracks by Paul McCartney.
- Nothing Too Much Just Out of Sight
- Two Magpies
- Sing the Changes
- Travelling Light
- Light from Your Lighthouse
- Sun Is Shining
- Dance ‘Til We’re High
- Lifelong Passion
- Is This Love?
- Lovers in a Dream
- Universal Here, Everlasting Now
- Don’t Stop Running (includes hidden track Road Trip)
On November 10, 1988, “Frontier” label released “California”, the third American Music Club studio album. It was recorded in 1988, and was produced by Tom Mallon.
- Mark Eitzel– vocals, guitars
- Tom Mallon – drums, engineering
- Dan Pearson – bass
- Vudi– guitar, accordion
- Bruce Kaphan– pedal steel
- Lisa Davis – bass
- Bobby Neel Adams – photography
All tracks by Mark Eitzel.
- Pale Skinny Girl
- Blue and Grey Shirt
- Bad Liquor
- Now You’re Defeated
- Western Sky
- Highway 5
- Last Harbor
In December 1970, “Island” label released “Highway”, the fourth Free studio album. It was recorded September 1970, at “Island Studios” in London, and was produced by Free.
- Paul Rodgers– vocals
- Paul Kossoff– lead guitar, rhythm guitar
- Andy Fraser– bass guitar, piano
- Simon Kirke– drums, percussion
All tracks by Andy Fraser and Paul Rodgers, except where noted.
- The Highway Song
- The Stealer – Andy Fraser, Paul Rodgers, Paul Kossoff
- On My Way
- Be My Friend
- Sunny Day
- Ride on a Pony
- Love You So – Paul Rodgers, Simon Kirke
- Soon I Will Be Gone