On November 24, 2008, “One Little Indian” label released “Electric Arguments”, the third Fireman album. It was recorded 2007 – 2008, at “Hog Hill Mill”, and was produced by Paul McCartney and Youth.
- Paul McCartney – vocals, all instruments
- Tim Bran – programming
- Clive Goddard – recording, mixing
- Steve Rooke – mastering
- Norman Hathaway – design
- Ruth Ward – photography
- Eddie Klein, Jamie Kirkham, John Hammel, Keith Smith – technician assistant
All tracks by Paul McCartney.
- Nothing Too Much Just Out of Sight
- Two Magpies
- Sing the Changes
- Travelling Light
- Light from Your Lighthouse
- Sun Is Shining
- Dance ‘Til We’re High
- Lifelong Passion
- Is This Love?
- Lovers in a Dream
- Universal Here, Everlasting Now
- Don’t Stop Running (includes hidden track Road Trip)