On January 15, 1986, “Creation Records” label released “Circus Maximus”, the debut Momus album. It was recorded in September 1985, at “Alaska Studio”, in London, and was produced by Momus.
- Momus (Nicholas Currie) – vocals, guitar, synthesizer, arranger
- Neill Martin – synthesizer
- Jane Davies – backing vocals
- Noel Thomson – engineer
All tracks by Nicholas Currie (Momus).
- Lucky Like St. Sebastian
- The Lesson of Sodom (According to Lot)
- John The Baptist Jones
- King Solomon’s Song and Mine
- Little Lord Obedience
- The Day the Circus Came to Town
- The Rape of Lucretia
- Paper Wraps Rock
- Rules of the Game of Quoits