On December 5, 1980, “Casablanca” label released “Trombipulation”, the ninth Parliament studio album. It was recorded 1979 – 1980, and was produced by George Clinton, Bootsy Collins, Ron Dunbar and Ron Ford.
- Bootsy Collins, Donnie Sterling, Lige Curry, Jimmie Ali – bass
- Bootsy Collins, Tony Thomas, Michael Hampton, Gordon Carlton, Jerome Ali – guitar
- Bootsy Collins, Lonnie Greene, Tyrone Lampkin, Kenny Colton – drums
- Bernie Worrell, David Lee Chong, Michael Hampton, Manon Saulsby, Ernestro Wilson – keyboards
- Fred Wesley, Larry Hatcher, Bennie Cowan, Greg Thomas, Maceo Parker, Richard Griffith, Darryl Dixon, David Taylor, Barry Taylor, Barry Rogers, Danny Cahn, David Tofani, John Mical, David Majali, Randy Brecker, Michael Brecker – horns
- Garry Shider, Ray Davis, Michael “Clip” Payne, Lige Curry, Jerome Rodgers, Larry Hatcher, Robert Johnson, Ron Dunbar, Jeanette McGruder, Dawn Silva, Sheila Horne, Mallia Franklin, Shirley Hayden, Janice Evans, Jeanette Washington, Gwen Dozier, Cheryl James, Ron Ford, Patty Walker, Andre Williams, Stevie Pannell, Kevin Shider, Tracey “Trey Lewd” Lewis, Tony Davis, Philippe Wynne, Jessica Cleaves, Donnie Sterling, Tony Thomas, Lonnie Greene, Nina Hoover, Linda Shider, Larry Heckstall, Dawn Driver, Ronni Faust, Godmoma, Junie Morrison, Bootsy Collins – vocals
All tracks by George Clinton.
- Crush It
- Long Way Around
- Agony Of Defeet
- New Doo Review
- Let’s Play House
- Body Language