On October 23, 1986, “A&M” label released “Blah-Blah-Blah”, the seventh Iggy Pop studio album. It was recorded in 1986, at “Mountain Studios” in Montreux, Switzerland, and was produced by David Bowie and David Richards. The album was Iggy Pop and David Bowie last collaboration, and became the most commercially successful Iggy Pop’s album to date.
- Iggy Pop– vocals
- Kevin Armstrong– guitar, backing vocals
- Erdal Kızılçay– synthesizer, bass, drums, string arrangements, backing vocals
- Steve Jones– guitar solo
- David Bowie- backing vocals.
All tracks by Iggy Pop and David Bowie except where noted.
- Real Wild Child (Wild One) – Johnny O’Keefe, Johnny Greenan, Dave Owens
- Baby, It Can’t Fall
- Fire Girl – Iggy Pop, Steve Jones
- Cry for Love – Iggy Pop, Steve Jones
- Winners & Losers – Iggy Pop, Steve Jones