In February 1970, “Regal Zonophone” label released “Shazam”, the second Move studio album. It was recorded in 1969, at “Advision Sound Studios” in London, and was produced by Roy Wood, Carl Wayne, Rick Price and Gerald Chevin.
- Roy Wood- lead vocals, guitars; keyboards.
- Bev Bevan- drums, percussion.
- Carl Wayne- lead vocals; guitars.
- Rick Price- vocals, bass.
- Trevor Burton, Tony Visconti- bass
- Hello Susie – Roy Wood
- Beautiful Daughter – Roy Wood
- Cherry Blossom Clinic Revisited – Roy Wood
- Fields of People – Wyatt Day, Jon Pierson
- Don’t Make My Baby Blue – Barry Mann, Cynthia Weil
- The Last Thing on My Mind – Tom Paxton