In August 1973, “United Artists” label released “Future Days”, the fifth Can studio album. It was recorded in 1973, and was produced by Holger Czukay, Michael Karoli, Jaki Liebezeit, Irmin Schmidt and Damo Suzuki.”Future Days” was ranked at number 8 on the Rolling Stone’s “50 Greatest Prog Rock Albums of All Time” list. In 1995, “Mojo” magazine named it the 62nd greatest album of all time.
- Holger Czukay– bass, double bass
- Michael Karoli– guitar, violin
- Jaki Liebezeit– drums, percussion
- Irmin Schmidt– keyboards, synthesizers
- Damo Suzuki– vocals, percussion
All tracks written by Holger Czukay, Michael Karoli, Jaki Liebezeit, Irmin Schmidt, and Damo Suzuki.
- Future Days
- Bel Air