In June 1986, “Alligator” label released “Dancing on the Edge”, the eleventh Roy Buchanan album. It was recorded in 1986, at “Streeterville Studios” in Chicago, Illinois, and was produced by Roy Buchanan, Dick Shurman, and Bruce Iglauer.
- Roy Buchanan – vocals, guitar
- Larry Exum – bass guitar
- Morris Jennings– drums
- Stan Szelest– keyboards
- Donald Kinsey– guitar
- Delbert McClinton– vocals
- Justin Niebank – mixing
- Tom Coyne – mastering
All tracks Roy Buchanan; except where noted.
- Peter Gunn – Henry Mancini
- The Chokin’ Kind – Harlan Howard
- Jungle Gym
- Drowning on Dry Land — Mickey Gregory, Alan Jones
- Petal to the Metal
- You Can’t Judge a Book by the Cover – Willie Dixon
- Cream of the Crop
- Beer Drinking Woman – Peter Chatman
- Baby, Baby, Baby – Aretha Franklin, Carolyn Franklin
On April 14, 1986, “China” label released “In Visible Silence”, the second Art of Noise album. It was recorded in 1985 – 1986, and was produced by Anne Dudley, Gary Langan and J. J. Jeczalik.
- Opus 4
- Eye of a Needle
- Slip of the Tongue
- Instruments of Darkness
- Peter Gunn (featuring Duane Eddy)
- Camilla: The Old, Old Story
- The Chameleon’s Dish
On June 14, 1994, Enrico Nicola “Henry” Mancini, died aged 70. He was composer, arranger and conductor, best known for his movie and television music. His most popular work is “The Pink Panther Theme”, main score to the movie series “Pink Panther”, and the theme to the “Peter Gunn” television series. He achieved a long lasting collaboration with the famous movie director Blake Edwards. For his work he has won four “Academy Awards”, “Golden Globe”, twenty “Grammy Awards” and a posthumous “Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award” in 1995.