On April 5, 1982, “Capitol” label released “All Four One”, the third The Motels studio album. It was recorded 1981 – 1982, at “Record One” in Los Angeles, and was produced by Val Garay.
- Martha Davis – vocals, guitar
- Guy Perry – guitar
- Marty Jourard – keyboards, saxophone
- Michael Goodroe – bass
- Brian Glascock – drums, percussion
- Craig Hull, Waddy Wachtel – guitars
- Bryan Garofalo, Bob Getter – bass
- Craig Krampf – drums, percussion
- Kobla Ladzekpo – percussion
- Val Garay – engineer
- Niko Bolas – engineer assistant
- Mike Reese, Doug Sax – mastering
All tracks by Martha Davis, except where noted.
- Mission of Mercy – Martha Davis, Marty Jourard
- Take the L – Carter, Martha Davis, Marty Jourard
- Only the Lonely
- Art Fails – Martha Davis, Tim McGovern
- Change My Mind – Martha Davis, Steve Goldstein
- So L.A.
- Tragic Surf – Martha Davis, Tim McGovern
- He Hit Me (and It Felt Like a Kiss) – Gerry Goffin, Carole King
- Forever Min