On May 17, 1999, “Mute” and “V2” labels released “Play”, the fifth Moby studio album. It was recorded 1998 – 1999, at Moby’s home studio in Manhattan, New York, and was produced by Moby. The album was certified 4 x Platinum in Australia by “ARIA”, 2 x Platinum in Belgium by “BEA”, 3 x Platinum in Canada by “Music Canada”, Diamond in France by “SNEP”, 7 x Platinum in New Zealand by “RMNZ”, Platinum in Sweden by “GLF”, 6 x Platinum in UK by “BPI” and 2 x Platinum in US by “RIAA”.
- Moby – vocals, various instruments, engineer, mixing
- Pilar Basso, Nikki D, Reggie Matthews, The Shining Light Gospel Choir – additional vocals
- I Monster, Mario Caldato Jr.– mixing
- Graeme Durham – mastering
- Ysabel Zu Innhausen Und Knyphausen – artwork, design
- Corinne Day – photography
All tracks by Moby, except where noted.
- Honey – Moby, Bessie Jones, Alan Lomax
- Find My Baby – Moby, Willie Jones
- Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad?
- South Side
- Bodyrock – Moby, Gabriel Jackson
- Natural Blues – Moby, Vera Hall, Alan Lomax
- Run On
- Down Slow
- If Things Were Perfect
- Guitar Flute & String
- The Sky Is Broken
- My Weakness