In November 1978, “Chrysalis” label released “Dub Housing”, the second Pere Ubu studio album. It was recorded August – September 1978, and was produced by Ken Hamann, David Thomas, Tom Herman, Tony Maimone, Allen Ravenstein and Scott Krauss. “Trouser Press” described the album as one of the most important post-punk recordings.
- David Thomas– vocals, organ, EQ, mastering
- Tom Herman – guitar, bass, organ
- Tony Maimone– bass, guitar, piano
- Allen Ravenstine– EML synthesizers, saxophone
- Scott Krauss– drums
- Ken Hamann – recording, engineering, EQ, mastering
All tracks by David Thomas, Tom Herman, Tony Maimone, Allen Ravenstine and Scott Krauss.
- On the Surface
- Dub Housing
- Caligari’s Mirror
- I, Will Wait
- Drinking Wine Spodyody
- Pa) Ubu Dance Party
- Blow Daddy-O