On September 6, 1974, “Columbia” label released “Thrust”, the fourteen Herbie Hancock album. It was recorded August 1974, at “Wally Heider Studios” in San Francisco, and was produced by David Rubinson and Herbie Hacock.
- Herbie Hancock– Fender Rhodes electric piano, Hohner D6 clavinet, ARP Odyssey, ARP Soloist, ARP 2600, ARP String Ensemble
- Bennie Maupin– tenor saxophone, soprano saxophone, saxello, bass clarinet, alto flute
- Paul Jackson– electric bass
- Mike Clark– drums
- Bill Summers- percussion
All tracks by Herbie Hancock except where noted.
- Palm Grease
- Actual Proof
- Butterfly – Herbie Hancock, Bennie Maupin
- Spank-a-Lee – Herbie Hancock, Mike Clark, Paul Jackson