On May 4, 1992, “Chrysalis” label released “1992 – The Love Album”, the third Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine studio album. It was recorded in 1991, at “Notice Studios” in London, and was produced by Simon Painter, Jim “Jim Bob” Morrison and Les “Fruitbat” Carter.
- Jim “Jim Bob” Morrison – vocals
- Les “Fruitbat” Carter – vocals, guitars
- Ian Dury – readings, narrator
- Simon Painter – engineer
- Kevin Metcalf – mastering
- Carter EEC – design
- Andy G – design
- Stuart D – design
All tracsks by Jim Morrison and Les Carter except where noted.
- Is Wrestling Fixed?
- The Only Living Boy in New Cross
- Suppose You Gave a Funeral and Nobody Came
- Do Re Me, So Far So Good
- Look Mum, No Hands
- While You Were Out
- Skywest and Crooked
- The Impossible Dream – Mitch Leigh, Joe Darion