On September 9, 2013, “Domino” label released “AM”, the fifth Arctic Monkeys studio album. It was recorded August 2012 – June 2013, at “Sage & Sound Recording” in Los Angeles; “Rancho De La Luna” in Joshua Tree, California, and was produced by James Ford and Ross Orton. The album was named the “Best Album of 2013” by “NME” magazine, and featured at number 449 on magazine’s list of the “500 Greatest Albums of All Time”. “AM” was certified Platinum in Australia by “ARIA”; Platinum in Ireland by “IRMA’; Platinum in New Zealand by “RMNZ”; Platinum in Poland by “ZPAV”, and 3 x Platinum in UK by the “BPI”.
- Alex Turner- vocals, lead and rhythm guitar, acoustic guitar, twelve-string guitar
- Matt Helders- vocals, drums, electronic drums, percussion
- Jamie Cook- lead and rhythm guitar
- Nick O’Malley- bass guitar, baritone guitar, backing vocals
- James Ford- keyboards, tambourine
- Josh Homme– backing vocals
- Bill Ryder-Jones– lead guitar
- Pete Thomas– percussion
- Ross Orton– engineering
- Ian Shea – engineering
- Tchad Blake– mixing
- Brian Lucey – mastering
- Matthew Cooper – design
- Zachery Michael – photography
All lyrics by Alex Turner, except where noted; all music by Arctic Monkeys.
- Do I Wanna Know?
- R U Mine – Alex Turner, Nick O’Malley
- One for the Road
- I Want It All
- 1 Party Anthem
- Mad Sounds – Alex Turner, Alan Smyth
- Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High?
- Snap Out of It
- Knee Socks
- I Wanna Be Yours 0 John Cooper Clarke