On August 12, 1997, WordSound” label released “Dub Meltdown”, album by Bill Laswell and Style Scott. It was recorded in 1997, at “Greenpoint Studios” in Brooklyn, NY, and was produced by Bill Laswell.
- Bill Laswell– bass guitar, loops, effects, mixing
- Style Scott– drums
- Kowatchi – percussion
- The Eye– effects, mixing
- Professor Shehab – sampler, mixing
- Robert Musso– engineering
- Sneak Attack – artwork, design
All tracks by Bill Laswell and Style Scott.
- Crooklyn Dub Syndicate
- Fourth Column
- Emergency at the Plant
- Radioactive Dub
- A Greater Source of Power
- Melting Pot
On April 1, 1996, “Big Life” label released “Democracy”, the tenth Killing Joke studio album. It was recorded 1995 – 1996, and was produced by Martin “Youth” Glover.
- Jaz Coleman– vocals, synthesizer
- Kevin “Geordie” Walker– guitar
- Martin “Youth” Glover– bass guitar
- Geoff Dugmore– drums
- Nick Holywell-Walker– synthesizer
All tracks by Jaz Coleman, Martin “Youth” Glover and Geordie Walker.
- Savage Freedom
- Prozac People
- Medicine Wheel
- Absent Friends
- Another Bloody Election
On December 16, 2012, “Innerhythmic” label released “Means of Deliverance”, the seventeenth Bill Laswell album. It was recorded in 2012, at “Orange Music” in West Orange in New Jersey, and was produced by Ejigayehu Shibabaw.
- Bill Laswell– acoustic bass guitar, sampler
- Ejigayehu “Gigi” Shibabaw– vocals
- James Dellatacoma – assistant engineer
- Michael Fossenkemper – mastering
- Robert Musso– engineering
- Yoko Yamabe – cover art, design
All tracks by Bill Laswell, except where noted.
- Against the Upper House
- A Dangerous Road
- Bagana/Sub Figura X – Bill Laswell, Ejigayehu “Gigi” Shibabaw
- In Falling Light
- Lightning in the South
- Low Country
On January 20, 2009,“Matador” label released “The Crying Light”, the third Antony and the Johnsons’ studio album. It was recorded in 2008, and was produced by Antony Hegarty. The album’s cover artwork features a 1977 photograph of butoh dancer Kazuo Ohno, by Naoya Ikegami.
- Antony – vocals, arranger
- Thomas Bartlett, Greg Cohen, Will Holshouser, Wil Holzhouser, Julia Kent, Parker Kindred, Jeff Langston, Rob Moose, William Whittman – musicians
- Maxim Moston, Doug Wieselman – arranger, musician
- Nico Muhly – arranger
- Hiroko Taguchi, Antoine Silverman, Sarah Hewitt Ruth, Susan Perelman, Brian Miller, Alexandra Knoll, Bridget Kibbey, Danielle Farina, Keith Bonner, Lisa Albrecht, Tim Albright, Leise Anschuetz, Anja Wood, Amy Zoloto – orchestra
- Dan Bora, Hector Castillo, Keith Gary, Scott Lehrer, Stewart Lerman, Alex Nizich, William Whittman – engineer
- Bryce Goggin – engineer, mixing
- Jason Lader – mixing
- Greg Calbi – mastering, remastering
- Don Felix Cervantes – photography
- Daniel Murphy – layout design
- Johanna Constantine – make –up
- Naoya Ikegami – portraits
All tracks by Antony Hegarty, except where noted.
- Her Eyes Are Underneath the Ground – Antony Hegarty, Nick Hegarty
- Epilepsy Is Dancing
- One Dove – Antony Hegarty, Barry Reynolds
- Kiss My Name
- The Crying Light
- Another World
- Daylight and the Sun
- Dust and Water