In August 1962, “RCA Victor” label released “What’s New?” the 20th Sonny Rollins album. It was recorded April – May 1962, in New York City, and was produced by George Avakian and John Snyder.
- Sonny Rollins– tenor saxophone
- Jim Hall– guitar
- Bob Cranshaw– bass
- Ben Riley– drums
- Denis Charles – percussion
- Frank Charles – percussion
- Willie Rodriguez – percussion
- Candido– percussion
- Jay Newland – engineer
- Ray Hall – engineer
All tracks by Sonny Rollins except where noted.
- If Ever I Would Leave You – Alan Jay Lerner, Frederick Loewe
- The Night Has a Thousand Eyes – Buddy Bernier, Jerry Brainin
- Brown Skin Girl – Norman Span