On August 8, 1995, “Passenger Records” label released the self-titled, debut Ben Folds Five studio album. It was recorded in February 1995, at Wave Castle, North Carolina, and was produced by Caleb Southern.
- Ben Folds– vocals, piano
- Darren Jessee– vocals, drums, percussion
- Robert Sledge– vocals, bass
- Ted Ehrhard – violin, viola
- Chris Eubank – cello
- Marc Becker – mixing
- Alexandria Searls – photography
All tracks by Ben Folds, except where noted.
- Jackson Cannery
- Where’s Summer B.? – Ben Folds, Darren Jessee
- Alice Childress – Ben Folds, Anna Goodman
- Sports & Wine
- Uncle Walter
- Best Imitation of Myself
- The Last Polka