In June 1974, “Harvest” label released “Axe Victim”, the debut Be-Bop Deluxe album. It was recorded in 1974, and was produced by Ian McLintock.
- Bill Nelson– electric and 12-string guitars, lead vocals (all but 6), keyboards
- Ian Parkin– rhythm and acoustic guitars, organ
- Robert Bryan – bass guitar, lead vocals (6)
- Nicholas Chatterton-Dew – drums, backing vocals’
All tracks by Bill Nelson, except where noted.
- Axe Victim
- Love is Swift Arrows
- Jet Silver and the Dolls of Venus
- Third Floor Heaven
- Night Creatures
- Rocket Cathedrals – Robert Bryan
- Adventures in a Yorkshire Landscape
- Jets at Dawn
- No Trains To Heaven
- Darkness (L’Immoraliste)