On June 2, 1974, “EMI” label released “The Psychomodo”, the second Cockney Rebel studio album. It was recorded February – March 1974, at “Morgan Studios”, “Nova Sound Studios” and “Air Studios” in London, and was produced by Alan Parsons and Steve Harley.
- Steve Harley– vocals
- Jean-Paul Crocker –electric violin, guitars
- Milton Reame-James –keyboards
- Paul Jeffreys– Fender bass
- Stuart Elliott– drums, percussion
- Peter Flanagan, Richard Dodd, Geoff Emerick, John Middleton – engineer
- Andrew Powell– orchestral and brass arrangements
- Chris Blair – mastering
- Mick Rock – photography, sleeve design
All tracks by Steve Harley.
- Sweet Dreams
- Singular Band
- Bed in the Corner
- Sling It
- Tumbling Down