On March 23, 1993, “Warner Bros” label released “For the Beauty of Wynona”, the second Daniel Lanois album. It was recorded 1991-1993 at “Real World Bath”, “TakLab” in Paris, “Dog Town” in Dublin, “Grant Avenue Studio” in Canada and “Kingsway” in New Orleans, and was produced by Daniel Lanois.
- Daniel Lanois– guitar, bass, vocals
- Malcolm Burn– guitar, keyboards
- Bill Dillon – guitar, mandolin, Guitarorgan M300
- Daryl Johnson– bass, percussion, drums, vocals
- Ronald Jones– drums
- Nicholas Payton– trumpet
- Emanual de Casal – bass
- Sean Devitt – percussion
- Jan Saudek – photography
All tracks by Daniel Lanois, except where noted.
- The Messenger
- Brother L.A.
- Still Learning How To Crawl – Daniel Lanois, Daryl Johnson
- The Collection Of Marie Claire
- Death Of A Train
- The Unbreakable Chain
- Lotta Love To Give
- Indian Red – George Landry
- Sleeping In The Devil’s Bed
- For the Beauty of Wynona
- Rocky World