On December 17, 1971, “RCA” label released “Hunky Dory”, the fourth David Bowie album. It was recorded June – August 1971, at the “Trident Studios” in London, and was produced by David Bowie and Ken Scott. In 2010, “Time” magazine placed the album on its list of “100 best albums of all time”.
- David Bowie– vocals, guitar, alto and tenor saxophone, piano
- Mick Ronson– guitar, vocals, Mellotron, arrangements
- Rick Wakeman– piano
- Trevor Bolder– bass guitar, trumpet
- Mick Woodmansey– drums
- George Underwood– cover art
All tracks by David Bowie, except where noted.
- Oh! You Pretty Things
- Eight Line Poem
- Life on Mars
- Fill Your Heart – Biff Rose, Paul Williams
- Andy Warhol
- Song for Bob Dylan
- Queen Bitch
- The Bewlay Brothers