On May 8, 2020, “Shelter Press” label released “Yeo-Neun”, the eighth Okkyung Lee studio album. It was recorded in 2020, at “Second Story Sound” in New York City, and was produced by Okkyung Lee.
- Okkyung Lee – cello
- Jacob Sacks – piano
- Maeve Gilchrist – harp
- Eivind Opsvik – bass
- Jeff Cook – recording, mixing
- Rashad Becker – mastering
- Ron Jude – photography
All tracks by Okkyung Lee.
- Here We Are (Once Again)
- The Yellow Porcelain Bird
- Another Old Story
- In Stardust
- Uiro (Up and Up and Up)
- The Longest Morning
- One Bright Lazy Sunday Afternoon (You Whispered That Name)
- Then, There
On June 17, 2016, “Young God” label released “The Glowing Man”, the fourteenth Swans studio album. It was recorded in 2016, and was produced by Michael Gira.
- Michael Gira– vocals, electric and acoustic guitar
- Christoph Hahn –lap steel guitar, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, vocals
- Thor Harris– percussion, vibes and bells, hammered dulcimer
- Christopher Pravdica– bass guitar, vocals
- Phil Puleo– drums, hammered dulcimer, vocals
- Norman Westberg– electric guitar, vocals
- Bill Rieflin– drums, piano, synth, Mellotron, bass guitar, electric guitar, vocals
- Jennifer Gira – lead vocals
- Okkyung Lee– cello
All tracks by Michael Gira, Norman Westberg, Christopher Pravdica, Christoph Hahn, Thor Harris and Phil Puleo, except where noted.
- Cloud of Forgetting
- Cloud of Unknowing
- The World Looks Red / The World Looks Black – Michael Gira
- People Like Us – Michael Gira
- Frankie M.
- When Will I Return?
- The Glowing Man
- Finally, Peace