On June 17, 2016, “Young God” label released “The Glowing Man”, the fourteenth Swans studio album. It was recorded in 2016, and was produced by Michael Gira.
- Michael Gira– vocals, electric and acoustic guitar
- Christoph Hahn –lap steel guitar, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, vocals
- Thor Harris– percussion, vibes and bells, hammered dulcimer
- Christopher Pravdica– bass guitar, vocals
- Phil Puleo– drums, hammered dulcimer, vocals
- Norman Westberg– electric guitar, vocals
- Bill Rieflin– drums, piano, synth, Mellotron, bass guitar, electric guitar, vocals
- Jennifer Gira – lead vocals
- Okkyung Lee– cello
All tracks by Michael Gira, Norman Westberg, Christopher Pravdica, Christoph Hahn, Thor Harris and Phil Puleo, except where noted.
- Cloud of Forgetting
- Cloud of Unknowing
- The World Looks Red / The World Looks Black – Michael Gira
- People Like Us – Michael Gira
- Frankie M.
- When Will I Return?
- The Glowing Man
- Finally, Peace