In December 1975, “ECM” label released “Solstice”, the fourth Ralph Towner album. It was recorded in 1975, at “Arne Bendiksen Studio” in Oslo, and was produced by Manfred Eicher.
- Ralph Towner– 12-string and classical guitar, piano
- Jan Garbarek– tenor and soprano saxophone, flute
- Eberhard Weber– bass, cello
- Jon Christensen– drums, percussion
All compositions by Ralph Towner except where noted.
- Drifting Petals
- Winter Solstice
- Piscean Dance
- Red and Black
- Sand – Eberhard Weber
In September 1969, “Nimbus” label released “Canned Wheat”, the fifth Guess Who studio album. It was recorded in 1969, at “RCA Studio A” in New York City, and was produced Jack Richardson.
- Randy Bachman– lead and rhythm guitars, backing vocals, sitar
- Burton Cummings– lead vocals, organ, piano, rhythm guitar, harmonica, flute
- Jim Kale– bass, backing vocals
- Garry Peterson– drums, backing vocals, percussion, congas, tablas
- John Woram – engineer
All tracks by Randy Bachman and Burton Cummings except where noted.
- No Time
- Minstrel Boy
- Undun – Randy Bachman
- 6 A.M. or Nearer – Randy Bachman
- Old Joe – Burton Cummings
- Of a Dropping Pin
- Fair Warning