On December 2, 1957, “World Pacific” label released “The King and I”, (A Jazz Interpretation by the Mastersounds), the second Mastersounds album. It was recorded in September 1957 and was produced by Richard Bock.
- Buddy Montgomery- vibraphone
- Richie Crabtree – piano
- Monk Montgomery- electric bass
- Benny Barth- drums
All tracks by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II.
- Medley: I Have Dreamed/The Puzzlement/Something Wonderful
- Dance of the Siamese Children
- Getting to Know You
- My Lord and Master
- Medley: Hello, Young Lovers/Whistle a Happy Tune
- We Kiss in the Shadows
- Shall We Dance