In March 1974, “Charisma” label released the self-titled, debut and only Refugee album. It was recorded in February 1974, at “Island Studios” in London, and was produced by John Burns, Patrick Moraz, Lee Jackson and Brian Davison.
- Patrick Moraz – occasional vocals, mini-Moog, AKS synthesizer, piano, electric piano, clavinet, organ, pipe organ, marimbaphone, alpine horn, electronic slinky, mellotron, arrangements, engineer, mixing
- Lee Jackson – lead vocal, bass, electric cello, guitar, 12-string acoustic guitar, arrangements
- Brian Davison – drums, tympani, gongs, Tibetan temple bells, African drums, kabassa, broken glass, arrangements
All tracks by Lee Jackson and Patrick Moraz, except where noted.
- Papillion – Patrick Moraz
- Grand Canyon Suite
- Ritt Mickley – Patrick Moraz